Site Search

x

Thursday, March 31, 2011

1, 2, 3

Last Friday, Liz and Luke had their First grade program, and sticking to my true self, I forgot extra batteries. SO...I just have the first video, but at least I got one, right??? They did a great job. Luke is in the back row, with a hat on and the red t-shirt. Liz is up front, with a blue flower in her hair. I SO enjoy kids and really enjoy school programs. Kids have such a great spirit about them. I wish I could channel it! I wish I had been able to record all of it. They did such a great job! We are so proud of Luke and Liz. They have grown a lot this year and bring a great feeling to our family. We would not survive without them! Luke keeps us laughing and Liz is such a great help to me. We love you Luke and Liz! Good Job!!
Just for fun...Liz before church. She likes to plan out her outfits...ok, all the girls do. However, Laura has told me that my closet is overwhelming. No, that is not a sign that I have too many options! You can never have too many clothing/shoe options!

No comments:

Post a Comment