Site Search

x

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Father's Day: 2010

So I have decided to throw up some pictures of our adventures while Brandon and I were dating. . . Brandon and I met in December of 2009 and dated for a couple of months before it moved to anything more serious. I met the kids in January. Talk about scariest moment EVER!!! I was always cautious of meeting someone's kids while dating. Looking back, however, involving the kids and having the kids meet and do things with my family and Brandon's was a good idea. I'm glad he had the instinct to introduce me to them when he did. I not only fell in love with one person, but 5.

Here are some pictures from Father's day. Lilly, Laura and I tied a picnic blanket for Brandon. We also made cards and went swimming. It was a fun day!






No comments:

Post a Comment