Site Search

x

Monday, March 7, 2011

What? You saved 50% on your grocery bill??


So I used coupons for my first time last week grocery shopping. I saved 50% on my bill, $150.00. I will wait while you re-read that line... Normally I don't have a $300 bill for groceries, but because of couponing I was able to get more and get some amazing deals on detergent and toilet paper. I am so excited about this and hope I can get the hang of it. We are stocked up on a few every day items because of this and that is such a peaceful feeling.

Some people were really excited about me deciding to do this, others thought it was a waste of my time. I learned at Enrichment Night how to coupon. For my non-member friends, that is an activity once a month where the women in my church get together. During these get-togethers, we may have an inspirational lesson or learn something like couponing. I don't spend hours clipping them out on Sunday. I have a filing system and an internet site I use so I know exactly what coupons to print/cut out. I spent about 30 minutes that week cutting coupons and printing them off the internet. I've learned a great method to save us money.





I danced at the register when I checked out. It was awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment