Site Search

x

Friday, April 1, 2011

Random Thought

On our way back from North Ogden and spending some time at the park with the kids last night, Brandon and I were talking about my job. For some odd reason, in that moment, it dawned on me just how lucky I am. I said to Brandon; “I’ve never reaized how many people watch over me”. And it’s true. Brandon says it’s because of what a great person I am. I question if it means I can’t take care of myself! Ha!

But regardless, I am blessed. I think I am blessed to work somewhere that I love what I do and where I love the people I work with. My friends at work have been in my life for a while now and looking back, they have been here through some of the worst and best times of my life. They all seem to hold me up. They probably know more about me than they want to!

So to my dear friends at work...I LOVE YOU! Thank you for all you do for me. Thank you for listening to me vent, crying with me, being honest, teacing me, sharing candy, loaning me buck for a coke. Thank you for laughing with me. I am taught by all of you on a daily basis. I don't think I have ever taken the time to truly recognize each of you and all you do for me. Know it does not go un-noticed! I'm a lucky and blessed woman. You each play such an important role in my life.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I love you too Jill! Isn't our job and our office amazing?! I'm glad that I got this job and got to know you, you've taught me a lot! Thanks for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete