Site Search

x

Monday, March 14, 2011

A catfish named Connee

Over the summer, we went fishing. During our engagement we got up early and went fishing at Pineview Reservoir. Brandon and the kids, all have a love for fishing. As we were fishing, Liz caught a cat fish. Those are ugly fish! And they feel so weird, almost like they are not real. She wanted to keep the catfish and so Brandon cut the line and let her keep it. Laura, Liz and I were done fishing and wanted to walk back twards the car and the beach to eat and go swimming. Liz brought her catfish. I asked her what she was going to name the fish. She said, "Connee". My mom's name is Connee! As we walked back to the car, I watch Liz swing Connee through the tall grass. We got over to the beach, placed a paper towel on the sand for Connee and headed to the water. When Brandon, Lilly and Luke came over, Brandon picked Connee up and told her to "swim free" and with that chucked her in the lake. I crack up everytime I think of Liz swinging Connee through the grass!! Brandon dragged me into the lake, clothes and all that day. In fact, we all went swimming in our clothes. What a good day!


Meet Connee...





Laura on the beach...



Liz and Laura swimming...

Connee, enjoying some sun


Laura, writing; "Brandon + Jill" in the sand





No comments:

Post a Comment