Site Search

x

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

So as many of you know, Brandon and I randomly got in his car and drove down to Vegas a few weeks before September 25th.  For as long as I can remember we have always joked about Vegas.  We realized we wanted both.  Being sealed in the Temple is very important to both Brandon and I, and since we both knew there was no way of telling when that could be finalized and happen, we knew we would be going the civil route.
So, why not?  Many of you figured it out or were told, and the majority of you found out with us during our celebration on the 25th.  I have to say that running off and then celebrating here with all of you was more than perfect.  I will forever hold those few days in a crazy city so dear, as it was me with the love of my life, my best friend.  There were some ups and downs with that trip that ultimatley ended in a very amazing time. The following weeks were a definate trial but we had such a fun and cherished memory to hold on to.  I am grateful for a man who will drop to his knees with me, who cherishes me and treats me like a woman.  I am grateful for a man with such faith but also a man who is open minded and crazy enough to go meet Elvis!  So here are just a few pictures from that adventure....we still need to post our family pictures and update everyone on where we are at, but things are just so very hectic. 











So, the big question, is what date will we celebrate???  Well, I think that is obvious.  Both!  B, I love you.  I am so glad we had the glitz and glam and Elvis and celebrated with family and friends.  I think you are an amazing man and I am spoiled beyond measure with your love.  I am so excited about our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment