Site Search

x

Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Pictures

B and I decided that instead of doing all the engagements, bridals, etc. for pictures that we really just wanted some family pictures done. A few weeks ago we went into Memory Grove and also just behind the Gateway in Salt Lake City to take pictures. Natalie, Brandon's sister-in-law (and now mine!) took our pictures. We had over 300 to chose from and it was such a hard choice! B and I narrowed down a bunch for her to edit but I'm throwing up some unedited ones becuase I am just too excited!!! I will take time to introduce the whole family later but quickly, Brandon has four amazing and beautiful children. Yes, instant mom! I couldn't be happier!

After pictures we went out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Was anyone aware that the brocoli came out in bug chunks? Like mini trees??? Too funny! Lilly and I were smart decided that I would get chocolate cake and she would get cheese cake and then share....best of both worlds! This was so much fun for us to do, such a good memory.  So, here we are....



 The pictures infront of this orange door at Memory Grove are definitely some of our favorites!!  The Oldest is in the back on the right, she is 12 and just started the 7th grade this year.  La La is in the back on the left.  She is 10 and has started on a competition dance team this year (brings back great memories of when I competed!).  Yes.  The two in front are twins.  They are 6 and in the first grade.  They may be twins but they are totally different. These kids are amazing and I can't even begin to describe how blessed I am by having them in my life! 



 All girl.  There really is nothing more to say!  She has a style all her own and is one of the most independent six year olds I have ever seen!  We both share a love of lip gloss and she adores her dad.  Well, they all do.  But who could blame them??


The dancer.  She REALLY loves the color orange and anything that has a peace sign involved!  She makes everything fun and her smile lightens up a room.  She is quite candid and smart, she knows who she is and what she believes.  Something I truly admire.






Yes, she is this pretty in person, and has a great laugh.  She just started the 7th grade and young women's at church.  She is taking French and knows way more than I did when I took it in Junior High!!  She also has a great sense of humor and can always make me laugh.  Come to think of it, all four kids and B can do that. 








"Did you see that cop car?"  Big Man loves everything trucks and cars.  Transformers and Star Wars.  He is always on the go and I am jealous of his energy and excitement for life, it truly is never ending.  He always seems to have a joke or great story to tell.   He also loves Gold Fish, he made a point of making sure I knew this early on.  :)





















Well, that is us.  In a nut shell.  Brief I know but there seems to be no time lately for anything...I hope Brandon and I can update you more.  I really should let him introduce the kids in better detail.  I will let him know. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment