Site Search

x

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break Break Down

I had 10 whole days off for Spring Break this year!! Woot Woot! The kids came down for the last half, during their Spring break. So here is a quick break down of our adventures:

(Big inhale here)


* Lilly brought a friend down for a sleep over on Wednesday night, they stayed up late watching movies. We won't discuss how late or how scary of movies.

*Wednesday night also involved meeting my cousin Katie and her 3 girls at Classic Skating for unlimited skating, laser tag, pirates cove and bounce toys. Pizza and sprite! So Kate and I USED to rock at skating. I had a little skating skirt and my own skates…the whole she-bang! We are not so awesome anymore. But we had fun. Luke had never been and he was awesome! He and Liz shared this little device to help keep them up and he ditched it towards the end of the night! GO Luke!

*Liz made all of us French toast! Thanks Liz-a-bean!! Thursday, Laura went to a birthday party. The twins, Lilly and her friend and I went swimming! This was a total blast! Liz decided she likes going down the slide with me, cuz I make her go faster. Fantastic.

*Thursday night, Lilly, Laura and I did a little shopping. Got Lilly an Easter dress and a few things for Laura’s birthday.

*Friday WAS LAURA’S BIRTHDAY!! Laura and I went to her dance convention, we stopped by her mom’s work to say hi before we went. Lilly and the twins got to spend some time with their cousins. Brandon cooked Laura and I dinner and made her a birthday cake.

*Saturday, Laura and I went back to her convention and B and the kids played at home.

*Sunday, we got a new fridge, went to church, had Laura’s birthday dinner (chili dogs) and went to Gramsy’s for dessert. Whew!

*Monday, the kids and I packed a lunch and went to see my mom and have lunch with her in her classroom and then it was off to see Amber and then to introduce them to my friends at work. We went home and worked on homework and goofed around before I had to take the kids home. I think we were all exhausted. It was so much fun!!


(Exhale here)


Lilly's new dress Liz making us breakfast!


Lilly and Emma At the Roller rink; Emma, Laura and Lilly BFF Cousins! Beautiful mom, Katie and her three girls! Playing with cousins... Cousins Doesn't Lincoln look "uneasy"???? Baby Saddie Laura and her cousin Lincoln


No comments:

Post a Comment