Site Search

x

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jill-A-Palooza

Palooza - An exaggerated event


I think the above definition is way off. My birthday is not an exaggerated event. On April 1st I turned 31. 31 was more rough than 30. Why is that? I've noticed changes in my skin, metabolism, sleep, just about everything is changing! UGH. However, I feel the most comfortable in my own skin than ever. So bring it on baby! I went against my beliefs and worked on my Birthday this year. It was a lot of fun. Work got me a cake...that was inedible! See the below post. I was able to re-use their April Fools joke on the kids that night! The kids were with us for that weekend and so after getting the kids, we went to my mom's for dinner. We had ribs. Liz ate the most. And strawberry shortcake. Laura and Lilly decided to put 31 candles on my little cake. Funny. Not. For my birthday I got a new camera, a felt bunny, some FANTASTIC cards, and the whole family got bikes from the D.I. (umm...that place rocks!). It was a fun day/weekend and I plan to continue on celebrating for the month of April. Hence; Jill-A-Palooza.



Yes, we had a fire extinguisher handy...







Luke and Lincoln

Liz and Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment