Site Search

x

Friday, December 3, 2010

Turkey day and beginings of Christmas

Here they are, as promised. Brandon and I on Turkey Day at Gramsy's and pictures of us putting up the tree. Luke had so much fun with his dad getting it all organized and put together. I'm not sure how Brandon felt about putting the lights on, but he did a fantastic job!!! Brandon wrapped up his Masters Project that weekend and I was beginning to forget what color our dinning room table was! It is still black, in case anyone was wondering. :)

I have a lot of fun cooking with Lilly and Laura in the kitchen and love that Luke and Liz like to join in and help me out. Liz is getting really good at setting the table! The kids have taken to my brother Paul and Brad (my non-biological brother). He loves to help them make a mess and then leave me with the mess. UGH. Apparently he is shaving that awful beard for Brandon's party....but not for our wedding. Hmmmm.....But Laura and I did get his beard in pig tails the last time we were over! HA!

We are getting excited for Christmas and all the upcoming parties and seeing friends. I am going to the Sandall Christmas party for my first time this year and am very excited. It is so odd to think that this time last year, B and I were being set up on a blind date. Who would have thought this is where we would be????

No comments:

Post a Comment