Site Search

x

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome Baby Lincoln!!

My brother Brian and his wife, Andrea had a baby! Well, ok, Andrea had the baby and Brian facebooked me during it. But you get the drift. :) Andrea was a week over due and so they had her go in on Monday morning, December 12, 2010 to start her labor. Part way through the day they decided that he was going to be too big of a baby for her to deliver on her own. So late that night, Lincoln Kurokawa Tingey came into this world weighing 9 1/2 pounds!!!
We are so excited for Brian and Andrea and their new baby boy. Brandon and I went up on Tuesday night after I worked at the basketball game at Viewmont to meet our new nephew. Andrea looked great, the baby was beautiful and Brian had just taken one final. He had three more to go this week. Not the best timing. :) Brian and Andrea, we love you!! Good job, you two make one cute chunk of a baby!!!


Brandon and I with our new nephew!

The new mom!


Proud Dad! (Can't believe my baby brother is a dad!!!)

Baby Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment