Site Search

x

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Park City

After the party on the 25th, B and I went up to Park City for a few days. We got a condo at the Silver King Lodge and had a lot of fun eating, swimming and relaxing. I completely forgot to bring the camera so we went and bought a disposable one! I am really big into taking pictures so this was somewhat devastating to me!

During our stay we went for a drive in Heber and decided to go bowling. Last time we went bowling I kicked B's fanny and won a back rub out of the deal. That did not happen this time. I think he had better Karma that day due to paying for the Missionaries who were bowling next to us. I guess I can't win every time. Later that day we rode the Heber Creeper. I will never the face of a man on the train when I asked him to take our picture and handed him a disposable camera. He was really confused!

While we did eat out, we also cooked in our condo. That was a lot of fun. Brandon made me steak and shrimp one night and we rented movies. With it being the end of the summer season, there were not a lot of people up there so things were really quiet. We were on main street late one night and B took me into a chocolate shop and we got a bunch of chocolates and chocolate covered strawberries. It was so yummy! It was a lot of fun to get away and relax. I hope we can do it again soon!

The last few pictures were taken since we've been back and others are just random. One is of the duplex we are currently living in. There is also a picture of what La La put up over our bed. She put it up several weeks ago and we have just left it. We love it. Brandon's dad is subbing as a crossing guard and so that is included in here for fun. He is such a neat man, we are so blessed to have him in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! Please share the photos and your experience when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT. We hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete