Site Search

x

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

Over UEA weekend, I took the kids to Gardner Village to check out the witches. I'm itching to get back to wander through the stores!! We had a lot of fun eating on the lawn and wandering around. We also went with my cousin Katie and her girls to a corn maze. I think they should give you a map and have a snack shack in it so that you can grab a coke. However, I think the hay slide was the bigger hit! They spent what seemed like forever on it and B and I even tried it out. FUN!! I want one in my backyard! We tried to go all of the girls at once, it never seemed to work out but it was fun trying. Brandon had the kids for Halloween last year so we had them the weekend before, so along with the corn maze we made a haunted ginger bread house. It was a lot of fun. We had some architectural problems and tried to solve them by putting it in the freezer....yeah, that didn't work out so well.

We've been having a lot of fun in our new place. Reading has seemed to become our thing. Whether it's one person reading to the group or everyone with their own book, the two older girls read like crazier and finish a book in one weekend. The kids and I went and got library cards for each of them last weekend and so we've had a lot of fun going to the Library and checking out books. We took B with us this last Wednesday and instead of watching a movie, everyone read! Wahoo!!

Below are some pictures from our trip to Gardner Village, reading and home, the corn maze and the ginger bread house....

No comments:

Post a Comment