Site Search

x

Monday, November 14, 2011

September, November....

I'm not really sure what happened to October!! What a crazy month! Moving, school, unpacking, organizing, etc. has made last month a blur!! We are really loving our new home in Plain City. I still go into culture shock at times, but mostly I miss being so close to all my friends, but am blessed to be closer to others.

The weekend before Halloween, the kids were with us. We went to our community Trunk-or-Treat. The kids threw together random costumes and we headed over to the church. That Saturday, the kids and I went up to Logan to the American West Heritage Center. We rode the train, a pony, went through a corn maze, down a huge slide and got to chuck pumpkins!! I busted out the stuff to make Halloween suckers...I'm a tad nervous to post pictures as I don't like my "domestic side" to show. However, it's proof for Pookie that I'm "where I belong", in the kitchen! I guess the month being so busy is just a sign of how good it was. We hope everyone had a good October and Halloween!! Here are a few pics from last month!

We still have the cat. Jerry. He's growing and sort of growing on me....I wish you could teach cats to not get on couches though. Grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment