Site Search

x

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Wedding, Holiday and The Start of Summer....

I haven't been good at updating this lately . . . my apologies. Since the last post we've had a wedding, Memorial Day, and our summer has started. Cami, Brandon's youngest sister, got married over Memorial Day weekend. The wedding was in Brauch and Natalie's backyard. Brandon was in charge of pictures for the most part...not sure if he gets the camera ever again! We were so excited for Cami and her new little family. Brady has three kids and so they are now a family of six! We couldn't be happier for them! Congrats you guys, we love you!!

The kids were with us for the holiday and so we braved the "giant babysitter" (as Brandon likes to call it). It's the Bountiful Rec Center. It was packed. We swam there for a bit but then decided to ditch the crowds and went over to my mom's pool. The kids are out for summer and so am I. They had a weeks head start as their school finished in the end of May. Mine got out on June 3rd. I had planned to not work this summer but decided to after all. I always think I'm not going to work and just do nothing but I seem to have a hard time not working... I am only working part time but that is even hard for me. I'm nannying for my boss again, and I love it. Her kids are a lot of fun and this is my third summer with them. They keep me on my toes and we have a lot of fun playing together...

Liz is taking a dance class this summer at my cousin Katie's dance studio. She is very excited about being in two parades and doing a two week dance camp. Lilly is taking piano from my sister-in-law, Andrea. Laura auditioned for a competition dance team again and made the same team, Connection, for next year. Go Laura!! We are all excited for summer! Brandon and I started our service mission on June 1st and we are really enjoying this opportunity. We feel so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment