Site Search

x

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Begins...

Our summer has begun...After dance and piano last Thursday, we went swimming at my mom's with Katie and her girls. The kids will swim rain or shine. Kate and I managed to get some sun! Wahoo!! Brandon and Laura had a Daddy, Daughter Date at their ward in North Ogden. While they were there and Lilly was with friends, the twins and I went out to dinner and to the store. We ate at Panda Express and then to Target. While at the store we got some fun things- a slip and slide and some sidewalk paint!

So while the kids were playing, I went camping for a couple of days. As part of our service mission, Brandon and I do a 12-Step Meeting at the Women's Recovery Center in Layton. The girls in our group invited me to a Recovery Retreat last weekend, and I was so excited to go! So Brandon took the kids swimming three days in a row and I went camping with some very special girls. We've had a fun start to our summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment